Terms of Service
By using the TimeCruncher and TutorCruncher web sites, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
TimeCruncher Ltd (Company No. 08385970) is registered in England and Wales.
TimeCruncher reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice.
Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources,
shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
- You must provide your legal name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login credentials may only be used by one person – a single set of login credentials shared by multiple users is not allowed.
- You may create login credentials for as many students as your membership plan allows.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. TimeCruncher cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to protect your login information.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account including Content posted by other people who have been granted access to the Site under your account.
Payments & Refunds
- If you sign up for a free trial on a paying account, and you do not cancel or become a full member within 30 days, you will be sent an e-mail inviting you to begin paying for your subscription. If you choose not to pay once your trial has expired, your account will be suspended until payment is received. If you enter your payment information before the 30-day trial has ended, your trial ends on that day.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for unused months with an open account.
- If you choose to save your details when paying for TimeCruncher’s service, TimeCruncher reserves the right to take payment for invoices from that card.
- All payments are to be made in GBP £.
Modifications to the Service and Fees
- TimeCruncher reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service at any time for any reason with or without notice.
- TimeCruncher reserves the right to change our monthly fees upon 30 days notice from us. Fee change notices may be posted to the Service or on the TimeCruncher website.
Cancellation and Termination
- You alone are responsible for the proper cancellation of your account. You may cancel your account by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon request.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- TimeCruncher, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time.
- Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. TimeCruncher reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- TimeCruncher owns the intellectual property rights to any and all protectable components of the Service, including but not limited to the name of the Service, artwork and end-user interface elements contained within the Service, many of the individual features, and the related documentation. You may not copy, modify, adapt, reproduce, distribute, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any aspect of the Service which TimeCruncher owns.
- TimeCruncher claims no intellectual property rights over the Content you upload or provide to the Service. However, by using the Service to send Content, you agree that others may view and share your Content.
How We Use Your Information (Data Protection)
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties as part of our business operations.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- You agree not to resell, duplicate, reproduce or exploit any part of the Service without the express written permission of TimeCruncher.
- It is your responsibility to check every invoice and payment order to make sure they are correct before receiving or dispensing funds.
- You may not use the service to store, host, or send unsolicited email (spam) or SMS messages.
- You may not use the service to transmit any viruses, worms, or malicious content.
- TimeCruncher does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- TimeCruncher, its affiliates and its sponsors are neither responsible nor liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages arising out of or relating in any way to your use of the Service. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Service is to stop using the Service.
- If any provision of the Terms of Service is held invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be impaired thereby.
- The failure of TimeCruncher to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and TimeCruncher and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and TimeCruncher (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions regarding the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com
- Customer support can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
TimeCruncher fees are made up of two components: a fixed monthly fee and a usage fee which is proportional the revenue Companies put through TimeCruncher.
Companies on the enterprise tier may negotiate an agreement where they pay no usage fee. For more details on pricing see the pricing page.
Fixed monthly fees are charged retrospectively via invoice. Usage fees are calculated and charged in two steps:
- For “electronic payments” (eg. where money is collected by Stripe or GoCardless) linked to TimeCruncher an “application fee” is applied at transaction time
based on the usage fee percentage.
- The total revenue for a company (eg. sum of charges for complete or “cancelled but chargeable” appointments and undeleted Ad Hoc Charges) for
each calendar month is calculated. The sum of electronic payments is then subtracted to arrive at “total non-electric revenue”, the percentage usage
fee is then calculated and added to the invoice along with the monthly fee.